post Apr 7 2013, 09:01 AM
Post #122

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14569
Fav Character: Alex

QUOTE (Ilmira @ Apr 7 2013, 01:42 AM) *
Totally Spies in awesome dresses for Versailles! High resolution: Sam, Clover and Alex.

They look ugly in these dresses.

--------------------
"Though we are worlds apart, like us there's more to them then meets the eye." Optimus Prime from Transformers (2007)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Apr 7 2013, 09:17 AM
Post #123

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12713
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (Alex830205 @ Apr 7 2013, 09:01 AM) *
QUOTE (Ilmira @ Apr 7 2013, 01:42 AM) *
Totally Spies in awesome dresses for Versailles! High resolution: Sam, Clover and Alex.

They look ugly in these dresses.

Sure, they dont look as beautiful in these as they did in The Suavest Spy dresses but Alexs dress and hairdo go well together.

This post has been edited by Ocik: Apr 7 2013, 09:21 AM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Mez
post Apr 7 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #124

Field Operative
Group Icon

Member No.: 32
Fav Character: Mandy

Man I can't wait for summer/fall to get here. I see that Versailles Mandy chibi and my body is ready for this special. Wonder if this will involve time travel in some shape or form.

+Quote Post
espionne
post Apr 7 2013, 03:11 PM
Post #125

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 14332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

Urghh... what were the designers thinking?!? The spies look hideous! Those hairdos are way over the top. >.> If this is how Season 6 is going to turn out, I'm afraid it's not really looking very good...

Oh, and as for the French booklet, I'll translate it either tomorrow or the day after. I'll post a new thread with a page-by-page translation.

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Apr 16 2013, 02:17 AM
Post #126

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 13315
Fav Character: Sam

QUOTE (Ocik @ Apr 7 2013, 07:27 PM) *
QUOTE (totally fan(of romania) @ Apr 7 2013, 05:31 AM) *
They look so bad with these hairdos mellow.gif
Also there's this booklet that's also available where you can also see Jerry and Mandy (as a chibi) And in that booklet it also says that a "So Totally Versailles!" book (from Bibliotheque Rose) is due to release in June 2013, isn't it a little bit too early? AND now I see that the Magazine from 7th June will also have a "So Totally Versailles!" comic. I really hope someone can scan it. (in madeinpresse you can search through the full magazine but only in a small window)

Is there going to be english version of this PDF? If not, someone good at french should translate it. Creating new category in "Totally Spies" menu on main site called "Totally Versailles" might not be a bad idea. We could gather all information about this event there. Opening times, minimap from that pdf and everything that can come handy for people who are planning to go there.

English version of booklet.

+Quote Post
espionne
post Apr 16 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #127

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 14332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

Ha, oops, never mind... sorry, it's finals time here and I've been hitting the books. Thanks Ilmira!

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Apr 26 2013, 03:42 PM
Post #128

Agent
Group Icon

I´ve been sniffing around the intertubes and noticed that TS high res screenshots are popping out of the ground. Im aware of Marathon uploading some high res pieces in their TS Facebook gallery but i consider those only one-time special gifts from archives. These new pictures are aviable only on StuffPoint.com and were uploaded anonymously just 3 weeks ago in 1980*1020 without being artificially stretched as Season 5.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Could this be a secret sign that we are getting older seasons recreated in full HD? Its not like 2 never before seen good quality screenshots mean something....maybe i took the time and photoshopped them from my russian episodes... ninja.gif

This post has been edited by Ocik: Apr 26 2013, 03:50 PM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Apr 29 2013, 06:43 AM
Post #129

Apprentice
Group Icon

So Totally Versailles!

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Apr 29 2013, 07:52 AM
Post #130

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ilmira @ Apr 29 2013, 06:43 AM) *
So Totally Versailles!

Thanks Ilmira!

If this is screenshot straight from So Totally Versailles! episode and not single promo picture then the artstyle is incredible! Something tells me not all S6 eps will be as detailed as So Totally Versailles! since its special double episode but still, damn nice. In case someone from Marathon reads this, thanks for spending cash on this and not throwing us a bone.

Who else likes where the guy´s eyes are pointing? Meeting wierd peoples expectations since 2001.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post May 5 2013, 09:05 AM
Post #131

Apprentice
Group Icon

+Quote Post
Ocik
post May 5 2013, 10:47 AM
Post #132

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ilmira @ May 5 2013, 09:05 AM) *

Oh, Ilmira, you and your secret sauces and sources. Delicious picture and i see that spies in S6 gained 1 additional shading layer on necks and belts. I dont remember spies being so carefully outlined and colored except for The Movie, not even in Evil Promotion Much and this special had notably better animation than the rest of S3 ( S3E01 was good too tho).

As for the new style of white areas (reflections) on their jumpsuits being moved inside silhouettes, im on crossroads. On one hand it highlights muscles and gives the suits more latex feeling but on the other hand, reflections at the edges were always part of TS´s unique style. They probably should have made a mix of old and new reflections.

This post has been edited by Ocik: May 5 2013, 10:50 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ocik
post May 9 2013, 10:47 AM
Post #133

Agent
Group Icon

TotallySpiesChannel on Youtube. Seems legit, Marathon is filling it with funny TS moments, make sure to check it out once in a while.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ocik
post May 24 2013, 04:15 PM
Post #134

Agent
Group Icon

Yo, lol, did not expect so many new S6 images. I must say i get kind of "nostalgia" vibe from some backgrounds - Utah / colorado from first S3 episode, old stone passage reminds me of Do you believe in magic? and WOOHP-Ahoy! episode with pirate stuff or even fantasy magic is so "Stuck in the middle ages with you" which is a great episode, original, funny, full of subtext. Marathon is really doing great job with this, i was worried they would fill S6 with blurred empty cheap BGs like S5. On a side note, im trying rly hard to make my own TS BG for my next pic and it looks like poo compared to S6 BGs >.>

Im still concerned about villians and plots, they dont look dangerous, everything is much more "cotton candy" rather than "James Bond § Charlies Angels in trouble" :( If they made them more like in S1-S3, this season would be perfect.
At least we are getting Oshkosh trucks widely used by military and firefighters.

This post has been edited by Ocik: May 24 2013, 05:02 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post May 25 2013, 08:34 AM
Post #135

Apprentice
Group Icon

I'm glad of return of Violet Vanderfleet, I like her happy.gif

I'm worried about where they found all these pictures. And it looks like they must be much bigger...

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2017 - 01:04 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net