Ocik
post Jan 6 2015, 08:48 AM
Post #31

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12713
Fav Character: None

Hmm, on second thought, there arent many episodes set in Asia. If some asian anime studio got to continue TS and the concept wasnt a complete disaster, it could be interesting. I hope they beware of flat chests and chibi-like default character models.

This post has been edited by Ocik: Jan 6 2015, 09:49 AM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Dec 1 2015, 08:40 AM
Post #32

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

Member No.: 222
Fav Character: Clover

Time to revive this thread. ^^;

If TS got a season 7, it could be interesting to see why Geraldine have a much bigger grudge against Clover than Sam as the TS Wiki mentionned. http://totallyspies.wikia.com/wiki/Geraldine_Husk
It seems strange that Geraldine would develop a vendetta against Clover. It would make more sense if Sam was the one she had a vendetta against, especially since Sam was the first to figure out that S.P.I. was a bogus organization.

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Mar 30 2016, 08:33 PM
Post #33

jettmanas
Group Icon

Member No.: 977
Fav Character: Sam

The forum's a bit slow, but I think this is the best TS on the web. TS Underground seems a bit more active- but has a few issues for me (haven't joined yet).

Wish I'd posted more back when this forum was active, but maybe I can help with a revival here since I've heard Season 7 is incoming.

I've been rewatching the whole series for my first time since I originally checked out the homemade DVDs I got on EBay around six years ago.
Recently watched Season 6 on YouTube & enjoyed it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a villain named Ariel escaped in S.2 WOW.
I'd love to see a resolution to her- not with wrestling again, but maybe an actual fighting (MMA-ish) tournament.
Alex enters & wins the finals vs. her.

I'd like to see the girls visit Brit & Blaine at WOOHP Australia.

Also them studying criminology at Mali-U, trying to figure out why some people become crazy villains so they can work towards preventing it.

I hope the Christmas special has some good (moral, maybe) content to it as well as being fun.

Some new ideas that might be interesting are the girls volunteering for community service, a college football game, and maybe a teacher's strike(?)

Good to be posting here again! cool.gif

This post has been edited by jettmanas: Mar 30 2016, 08:34 PM

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Oct 22 2016, 05:52 AM
Post #34

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

Speaking of Christmas special (and sorry for the very late reply sweat.gif ) , it could be interesting to see one featuring Normy and Madison, the President's daughter from the episode "First Brat".

+Quote Post
Samfanatic
post Nov 30 2016, 09:07 PM
Post #35

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13737
Fav Character: Sam

The one thing i would really like to see in season 7 is a special about the Aliens from the first season coming to the spies for help and they have to travel to the Alien homeworld to help them.

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Jan 15 2017, 05:46 AM
Post #36

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

QUOTE (Samfanatic @ Dec 1 2016, 12:07 AM) *
The one thing i would really like to see in season 7 is a special about the Aliens from the first season coming to the spies for help and they have to travel to the Alien homeworld to help them.

That's a good idea, I wonder who'll be the perfect villain for this episode?

Could be nice also to got a cameo of Donna, the biker girl from season 1 "Spy gladiators".

Also, we got a Christmas episode, a Valentine day episode. How about an Easter episode or an April's fool day episode?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2017 - 12:08 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net