Ocik
post Mar 22 2013, 07:53 AM
Post #106

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12713
Fav Character: None

Hello good people of Woohp.org, in the latest news, there is a mention of Twitter thingy:
In addition to Versailles event, on-line marketing campaigns will run from April throughout the summer on: CVS’ websites, Facebook page and Twitter; Totally Spies!’ Facebook Fan Page, Totallyspies.com, Totallyoo.fr; and TF1’s site Tfou.

Unfortunatelly, im not aware of any official TS Twitter account, if there is one, could you give me a link to it please? Kthnxbai.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Mar 24 2013, 04:05 AM
Post #107

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 13315
Fav Character: Sam

QUOTE (Ocik @ Mar 22 2013, 06:53 PM) *
Hello good people of Woohp.org, in the latest news, there is a mention of Twitter thingy:
In addition to Versailles event, on-line marketing campaigns will run from April throughout the summer on: CVS’ websites, Facebook page and Twitter; Totally Spies!’ Facebook Fan Page, Totallyspies.com, Totallyoo.fr; and TF1’s site Tfou.

Unfortunatelly, im not aware of any official TS Twitter account, if there is one, could you give me a link to it please? Kthnxbai.

The article says CVS' twitter, not Totally Spies' twitter.

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 24 2013, 05:53 AM
Post #108

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ilmira @ Mar 24 2013, 04:05 AM) *
QUOTE (Ocik @ Mar 22 2013, 06:53 PM) *

The article says CVS' twitter, not Totally Spies' twitter.

Yep ur right, i should get my eyes checked.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 26 2013, 02:49 PM
Post #109

Agent
Group Icon

Ok, i know that my complaining about boobies and stuff in S6 is getting old but:

Image from Marathons FB

3 lolis in miniskirts and with perfectly rounded breats? I can haz sexy stuff too plz?

--------------------

+Quote Post
RySenkari
post Mar 28 2013, 12:47 AM
Post #110

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 14041

Wait they're seriously calling it LoliRock?

XD

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 29 2013, 11:32 AM
Post #111

Agent
Group Icon

Yo, Totally Spies Versailles in super high res!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Mar 31 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #112

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 10374

QUOTE (Ocik @ Mar 20 2013, 11:02 PM) *
Season 7 Obviously.

hah I do hope so! Someone should remind them. And let the Seasons go on!

Okay I was planning to watch TS The Movie (which I already did) and then all 5 Seasons once again till the end of April (due to the rumors of S 6 coming spring). This couldn't happen since I watch 5 episodes a week and I am currently in Season 2, no time for more. The news that TS Se6 will be coming in September is GREAT! Firstly, I should be having time to watch all the 5 seasons until then.

Secondly, I may be able to watch them all if not one thing. When Season 5 aired in 2007, I was in the US, in a dorm, with no TV or other way to watch them. What's more I like recording them, couldn't do that. And heck, I really dislike watching the episodes on YouTube. Since 2005 I've been watching new episodes Season 3, Season 4 all on TV, it's like a tradition. I used my winter holiday back to my country in Dec 2007 to watch and record (so that I can have my videos of it) Season 5 episodes. Then I decided to leave the US earlier and not stay till my visa allowed me to - this gave me the opportunity to watch on TV and record the second half of Season 5 episodes that was airing in spring 2008 - and lucky I did so! I want to hear them in English, in 2008 Digital TV was rare, and they started translating episodes, then came Disney and stopped airing TS completely in the end of 2008 - TS was removed from Cartoon network, Disney all over Europe.. So good I was able to watch them on TV before this all happened in the early 2008.

And now by leaving Season 6 for September, when I am in another EU country and again no TV, my contract with a company ends in Sept but it will be renewed then. Frankly I am not sure I want to remain for much longer in that country and if it didn't renew I would go back to my country and watch on TV and record! I mean, it's like Marathon did it for me... and now I can't benefit from it due to this change of plans..

And speaking of Seasons, I watched S.P.I again and I loved it. I think it would be nice if Season 6 (and if other seasons were made) focused on more serious villains and episodes like S.P.I with more actions, rather than Evil Pizza Guys, The Show Must Go On or Else.. type of guys and such...

Okay it doesn't have to be the LAMOS or Geraldine the episode with the latter in Season 5, well she was weak.. Say new villains with such missions like SPI and villainss that really want taking over the world - not with Pizza, toys or such things but with real weapons and such. Dont you think? Or real evil spy agencies (like SPI) - I would love even more if Totally Spies went that direction.

This post has been edited by Agent ImtR: Mar 31 2013, 12:12 PM

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 31 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #113

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Agent ImtR @ Mar 31 2013, 12:08 PM) *
And speaking of Seasons, I watched S.P.I again and I loved it. I think it would be nice if Season 6 (and if other seasons were made) focused on more serious villains and episodes like S.P.I with more actions, rather than Evil Pizza Guys, The Show Must Go On or Else.. type of guys and such...

Okay it doesn't have to be the LAMOS or Geraldine the episode with the latter in Season 5, well she was weak.. Say new villains with such missions like SPI and villainss that really want taking over the world - not with Pizza, toys or such things but with real weapons and such. Dont you think? Or real evil spy agencies (like SPI) - I would love even more if Totally Spies went that direction.

My words exactly. Serious strong villians in previous seasons allowed for long fights requiring spies to use their skill to the max and we got to see some nice action moves and kicks. When i look at Season 5, there is big lack of fights that last for more than few seconds and have more than 1 punch or kick. Virtual Stranger - no such thing there, same for Evil Shoe Designer - bossfight is about Alex using villians shoes against him with one black frame representing punch...

Also real guns - minigun from SPI, countless number of rifles shooting wierd lazer-icy-something projectiles and nukes from other episodes. Im afraid S6 will be the same as S5 in this, since they removed long stockings, miniskirts etc removing guns is safe bet.

We shouldnt mock S6 tho, spies are going to fashion school and if Marathon hired the person who drew TS comic book (the one with Alex surfing or playing badminton) as a fashion consultant, we will get to see some really gorgeous clothes or swimsuits xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Apr 3 2013, 05:23 AM
Post #114

Apprentice
Group Icon

10th episode of season 6 is "The Dusk of Dawn": source

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Apr 3 2013, 06:33 AM
Post #115

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ilmira @ Apr 3 2013, 05:23 AM) *
10th episode of season 6 is "The Dusk of Dawn": source

Nice find Ilmira.
Its either reference to From Dusk Till Dawn movie about vampires or Dusk of Dawn autobiographical essay of some dude and my bet is on the movie.

Cant help it but it sounds like Twillight episode....which is great because they will secretly mock it lol........and Clover is sexy in her vampire costume:

This post has been edited by Ocik: Apr 3 2013, 06:51 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Apr 7 2013, 01:42 AM
Post #116

Apprentice
Group Icon

Totally Spies in awesome dresses for Versailles! High resolution: Sam, Clover and Alex.

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Apr 7 2013, 04:14 AM
Post #117

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ilmira @ Apr 7 2013, 01:42 AM) *
Totally Spies in awesome dresses for Versailles! High resolution: Sam, Clover and Alex.

Whow, those are some crazy hairdos. I must say Alex has the best one, then Clover and then Sam. Btw, Ilmira, how did you find these? Im searching through chateauversailles site but cant find anything. Where do i need to navigate?

This post has been edited by Ocik: Apr 7 2013, 04:14 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Apr 7 2013, 05:08 AM
Post #118

Apprentice
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ocik @ Apr 7 2013, 03:14 PM) *
Btw, Ilmira, how did you find these? Im searching through chateauversailles site but cant find anything. Where do i need to navigate?

Here, click "(lire la suite)" under image.

+Quote Post
totally fan(of r...
post Apr 7 2013, 05:31 AM
Post #119

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 6546
Fav Character: Clover

They look so bad with these hairdos mellow.gif
Also there's this booklet that's also available where you can also see Jerry and Mandy (as a chibi) And in that booklet it also says that a "So Totally Versailles!" book (from Bibliotheque Rose) is due to release in June 2013, isn't it a little bit too early? AND now I see that the Magazine from 7th June will also have a "So Totally Versailles!" comic. I really hope someone can scan it. (in madeinpresse you can search through the full magazine but only in a small window)

This post has been edited by totally fan(of romania): Apr 7 2013, 05:33 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Apr 7 2013, 08:27 AM
Post #120

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (totally fan(of romania) @ Apr 7 2013, 05:31 AM) *
They look so bad with these hairdos mellow.gif
Also there's this booklet that's also available where you can also see Jerry and Mandy (as a chibi) And in that booklet it also says that a "So Totally Versailles!" book (from Bibliotheque Rose) is due to release in June 2013, isn't it a little bit too early? AND now I see that the Magazine from 7th June will also have a "So Totally Versailles!" comic. I really hope someone can scan it. (in madeinpresse you can search through the full magazine but only in a small window)

Is there going to be english version of this PDF? If not, someone good at french should translate it. Creating new category in "Totally Spies" menu on main site called "Totally Versailles" might not be a bad idea. We could gather all information about this event there. Opening times, minimap from that pdf and everything that can come handy for people who are planning to go there.

--------------------

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2017 - 05:08 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net